2) In the main Discord window for your server, click on "Server Settings"
3) Click on "Roles" from the left menu in the dialog window.
4) Add a new "ROLES" by clicking the "+" icon. "ROLE NAME" -> "Content Moderator", select the pink color, and click on the "GENERAL PERMISSIONS" -> "Administrator" check box. Then click the "Done" button at the bottom
5) In the main Discord window for your server, click on the user "Content Moderator BOT" to open a new profile window. Click the "+" under "NO ROLES" to open another "ADD Role" window. Click on "Content Moderator" to give this role to the bot. The bot should be fully added to your server!
6) Test the bot by posting an image to your channel. If it is an inappropriate image (ex. adult content) then the bot when configured correctly should remove the image and display a new message to the channel.
Need some support?
Send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible!